Are you looking to protect your websites from DDoS attacks without having to change your hosting provider? Protection for Services makes it easy to deploy proxy based protection anywhere in the world by leveraging the Black Lotus DDoS mitigation cloud. Upon receiving your order we will provide you with a virtual IP address (VIP). When you change your hostname to point to the VIP, you’re automatically protected from DDoS attacks. Black Lotus delivers simplicity to availability security management.Contact a solutions advisor
DDoS Mitigation With Dead Accurate Precision
Protection for Services (PFS) is suitable for the DDoS protection of any service. Literally any TCP or UDP port(s) can be filtered and proxied at Layer 4. PFS is especially useful for HTTP/HTTPS DDoS mitigation as requests are mitigated at Layer 7 using Black Lotus’ patent-pending Human Behavior Analysis (HBA) technology. With HBA, heuristics are used to make intelligent blocking decisions based on whether or not the request is deemed to have originated from a real human user. This means that a request can be identified as malicious and blocked, even if it is not exhibiting traditional DDoS attack signatures.
State of the Art DDoS Mitigation Facilities
Black Lotus provides carrier grade DDoS mitigation service through state of the art, globally distributed facilities in North America and Europe, with extended service available anywhere in the world. Capable of defeating the world's largest and most complex attacks, the Black Lotus network has earned numerous awards for its scale, capability, and success in guaranteeing the defense of service providers and enterprises.
Key capabilities of the Black Lotus network include:
- Global terabit-scale network with 480 Gbps of active DDoS mitigation capacity
- Datacenters and DDoS mitigation facilities throughout North America and Europe
- Global service delivery via GRE tunnels, physical cross connections, or virtual ethernet service
- Extensive peering and high performance transit capacity with NTT, GT-T, Level 3, Equinix, and CoreSite
- Redundancy at every layer of service with zero single points of failure
- Native IPv6 DDoS detection and mitigation capabilities
In 2014, Black Lotus invested an additional $6 million in order to expand its global footprint, improve performance, and guarantee continued defense against attacks expected to exceed 800 Gbps by 2015.